How to Get Involved
- Contact your local officials, EPA, DEP, and local Representatives (see our list of contacts)
- Put up Yard Signs (make your own or request a sign).
- Sign up for our email list. Email us your questions, concerns or let us know if you are contacted by Windfall Oil & Gas. Let us know if you are able to help in any way by making signs, collecting information, etc. If you live in a one mile radius from the proposed site please let us know your water well depth. We also need to gather any locations of abandoned gas wells in the area. Share with us your "quality of life" concerns.
- Residents in a one mile radius have your water tested. You may be eligible for a grant to help pay for water testing. (see our Water Testing Grant page before December 14, 2011 for Clearfield)
- Prepare for the EPA Public Hearing and inform your friends to find others who will attend.
- Sign the petition against the "disposal injection well" proposed for Highland Street Extension which is being collected for the EPA hearing.